Developer Blizzard Entertainment shared the latest Diablo IV patch notes on the official site. It outlines the contents of the update arriving on February 13 on all major platforms. Among other additions, the game receives Uber Unique Crafting, changes to Cursed Shrine event and a number of bug fixes.
When it comes to the Cursed Shrines, the event now gives the Shrine bonus at the start of the event instead of when it is finished. A quick, easy but impactful change.
So, what’s up with the Uber Unique Crafting? Uber Unique Items can now be salvaged to provide a new resource, Resplendent Sparks. Players can bring 5 of these to the Alchemist and Transmute an Uber Unique of their choice. The drop chance of Uber Unique items acquired outside of Uber Duriel encounters has been increased.
“Uber Unique items are highly sought after. With Season of Blood, we introduced target-farming Uber Unique Items with Uber Duriel to gives players another source of acquiring this type of item. However, we want to give players increased autonomy in obtaining their desired Uber Unique by addressing feedback that expressed how acquiring duplicate or undesired Uber Unique Items lessens that feeling of triumph. A new system empowers players to make use of duplicate and undesired Uber Unique items by salvaging them for a new resource which can be used to eventually craft an Uber Unique of their choosing.”
Diablo IV – Gameplay Bug Fixes for February 13, 2024
- Fixed an issue where Treasure Goblins could fail to spawn while fighting Avarice.
- Fixed an issue where enemies killed via an execute effect could not drop loot.
- Fixed an issue where the Melted Hear of Selig was not always rolling the maximum value for its movement speed affix.
- Fixed an issue where the Echoing Fury aspect didn’t grant bonus Fury if Tactical Rallying Cry was learned.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Rapid Fire would incorrectly override the bonus Critical Strike Damage from other sources.
- Fixed an issue where the damage increase and resource reduction cost from Ring of the Starless Skies was not calculating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the final Lieutenant failed to spawn in The Onyx Watchtower, preventing completion without a reset.
Check out the official site for the full list of changes.