After a long journey that almost ended way too early, Dimension Drive is finally here to provide players with the best possible shoot’em up experience on PC and Switch. Pilots will have to masterfully shift between two playing fields in a frantic fashion. It feels almost like playing two games at once.
From the game’s Steam portal page:
Dimension Drive is a Dual-Battlefield space shooter with a teleportation mechanic. It seamlessly combines shooting and puzzle mechanics. Dimension Drive will teleport you into a comic book styled sci-fi space opera set in a multidimensional universe. The Ashajuls, a cruel multidimensional alien race, are attacking our universe. Fight as Jackelyne Tywood (a.k.a. Jack) in The Manticore, a legendary ship capable of teleporting across space and dimensions. Uncover the mysteries of your past and the origin of the Dimension Drives with your trusty friend and A.I., “V.E.R.A.”, at your side.
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane!
- Single player and local co-op: Enjoy total cooperative gameplay where both players share everything!
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.