Developer Frima Studio and publisher Kalypso Media shared a new dev diary for the upcoming turn-based RPG Disciples: Liberation coming to Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in less than a week. The video allows players to learn more about a late-game boss fight and how you’ll influence the ending of the game.
The video introduces players to a couple of locations such as Wotan’s Grave and The Queen’s Nest and shares some details on Avyanna’s companions. Your actions and choices will determine who will follow you and who will consider you their greatest enemy. Through this journey, you will meet many characters and each will have their own moral compass: how you interact with them and the choices you make will impact how those characters will react to you.
Disciples: Liberation will be coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC via Steam & Epic Games Store on October 21. The pre-orders are open.
Liberate the land of Nevendaar and uncover the endless stories hidden within this richly detailed world where every decision has a consequence, and every wrong move could be deadly. Explore a rich overworld and align with a variety of in-world factions: from a human empire tinged by religious extremism to the dark forces of the undead lead by a mad queen. Assemble a team to gather precious resources, sway political standing, and take on brutal beasts in intricate turn-based battles.
Check out our first impressions of the game to find out more.
DISCIPLES: LIBERATION FEATURE LIST:
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a sprawling dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and five unique endings to unlock
- Explore a war-torn realm: journey through a sprawling world in ruin and work to unearth its endless secrets, hidden treasures, and bloody past
- Write your own story: pick from four uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to your cause from an assortment of factions
- Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use your political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and amass an army best suited to your play style; hone both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat.
- Challenge deadly bosses: test your mettle and pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes