Disney is preparing to release a pair of classic Lucasfilm games on Nintendo Switch on June 29th. Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol! will be put together in a single package that will include a Museum Gallery complete with concept art and interviews with game developers. This is a huge win for fans of classic games as these games have never been available in any other format.
About Zombies Ate My Neighbors & Ghoul Patrol!
Originally released in 1993 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Sega Genesis, the game puts players in the tennis shoes of Julie and Zeke who are trying to rescue neighbors from zombies, werewolves, vampires, and more. There will be two-player couch co-op available along with a new save feature and tons of achievements.
Zeke and Julie are back, this time visiting the Ghosts & Ghouls exhibit in the local library. Of course, they get themselves in trouble when they find an old treasure chest with an ancient spirit book inside that brings forth a spirit. Players will use anything at hand to take the phantoms down before they rewrite history in a new and spookier way. Julie and Zeke will use everything from ping-pong ball machines to crossbows to accomplish their objectives.
- Save Feature: Quickly save your progress in either game and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want
- Museum Features: Watch a video interview with one of the original Zombies’ developers or explore numerous galleries containing game art, previously unreleased concept images and marketing assets
- Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtrack for both games in the included music players
- 2 Player Mode: Play the game with two player local co-op
- Achievements: Track your game progress with a set of achievements covering both games
Keep your eyes on the Disney games site for more news soon.