The developers of Doom Eternal have updated the Steam page of the game to reflect the minimum and recommended system requirements. For some reason, shortly after being published the information got hidden but as it often comes to the web, once it made to the Internet, it is impossible to hide it any more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or better / AMD Ryzen 3 @ 3.1 GHz or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB), GTX 1060 (6GB), GTX 1650 (4GB) / AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB), RX 470 (4GB)
- HDD: 50GB available space
Recommended System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K or better, or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB), RTX 2060 (8GB) or AMD Radeon RX Vega56 (8GB)
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: (1440p / 60 FPS / High Quality Settings)
Are your PC specs up to the demonic invasion? Doom Eternal is coming to PC, PS4 & Xbox One on March 20th.