Dorfromantik, a peaceful building strategy mixed with a puzzle game from Toukana Interactive, is now available through Steam Early Access and has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, with 98% of the players recommending the game.
In Dorfromantik you start with a stack of procedurally generated tiles. One after the other, you draw the top tile of the stack, place it on one available slot and rotate for the best fit. Thereby groups and combinations of landscapes are formed, such as forests, villages or water bodies, and you are rewarded with points depending on how well the tile fits.
On some tiles you will also encounter special objects that give you a quest: For example, the windmill wants to border 6 grain fields, the locomotive wants to be connected to 10 tracks or the deer wants to inhabit a forest with at least 50 trees. Fulfill these quests to get more tiles to continue the expansion of your landscape. The game ends when the tile stack is used up.
What Dorfromantik offers:
- Building endless and beautiful landscapes
- Unique mix of strategy and puzzle mechanics
- Relaxing and calming gameplay
- Idyllic village scenery
- Strategic placement to beat the highscore
- High replay value – every session is different
- Many unlockable tiles and biomes
- Original Artstyle with handpainted boardgame feel