DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. It lands on Nintendo Switch finally this September.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- More in-depth character creation system and battle adjustments
From the Dragonball Xenoverse 2 press release:
The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE series of games has taken DRAGON BALL fans on new adventures, new heights of action & excitement, and now Nintendo fans will have their chance to experience the biggest most detailed DRAGON BALL game ever when DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 launches for the Nintendo Switch on September 22, 2017 in the Americas.
Featuring Nintendo Switch specific controls and functionality, players will be able to execute famous moves such as the KAMEHAMEHA and the Spirit Bomb with the Joy Con Motion Controls. Players will also be able to join friends for grand DRAGON BALL adventures through a six-player local play mode, exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.