Afterburner Studios shared the launch date trailer for the upcoming surreal roguelite aRPG Dreamscaper, coming to Steam Early Access on August 14. The game will remain in EA for up to a year to allow devs to release frequent content updates and improvements based on players’ feedback.
Dreamscaper is an ARPG Roguelite blending elements from brawlers, top-down shooters, and dungeon crawlers. Every slumber is a different dungeon in an ever-changing world with a multitude of unique events and challenges. Play as Cassidy, dive into her subconscious and take on the surreal nightmares she wrestles with in order to save her from a dark fate.
- Lean into the nightmares and make the rush of permadeath your ally.
- Use lucid powers to manipulate the elements, warp space, and even control time itself.
- Battle bosses that embody Isolation, Fear, Negativity, Loss and more.
- Upgrade a multitude of surreal items and discover powerful artifacts.
- Live Cassidy’s waking life and uncover the mystery of her story.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.