This week, Red Dead Online players have triple the reasons to log in and play thanks to a number of bonuses spread throughout the game. Players can earn 3X RDO$ and gold bars thanks to the bonuses offered by Rockstar.
Cowpokes who mosey on over to Tumbleweek can take part in the Featured Showdown Series to pocket triple rewards. Shootouts, Hostile Territory, and others are offering the big payouts.
Other ways that RDO players can earn extra loot include:
- Free Roam Bounty Missions are paying +50% on top of the normal sum.
- Collectors can take off on the Lovers Collection to earn an American Wildflower Map and three Chocolate Daisies.
- Naturalists can read their Vitalism Studies pamphlet, collect Harrietum Officinalis, transform into a buck or rabbit for seven days. Doing so earns them a Reward for a free Coat.
- All players can participate in free Fast Travel all week.
- Everyone who logs into the game will receive five Chocolate Bars, five Fine Brandies, and a Gold Jointed Bracelet
- The Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue is featuring a number of clothing items at a steep discount.
- Barbers and Tailors are offering big discounts all week.
- Shotguns and the Improved Bow are on sale.
- Harriet’s Shop is selling Tonics at 30% off and all Prestigious Bounty Hunter Weapon Variants are on sale.
- Prime Gaming benefits include a free Bounty Hunter License and an Award for the Trimmed Amethyst Bounty Wagon Livery
Check out the full details on the Red Dead Online official site.