An alien invasion looms on the horizon. Puget Sound studio Holospark has announced Earthfall, it’s team based tactical first-person shooter, releasing this spring on PC, Playstation, and Xbox One. The game originally debuted on Steam Early Access in April 2017, but will leave that title behind and move into full launch status.
Earthfall is a first-person team based tactical shooter. It has been compared to the Left 4 Dead franchise in a preview article by MMORPGs Poorna Shankar. You can play with up to four other players to complete objectives and fortify bases. Players will have a modern arsenal of weaponry available, the ability to create chokepoints, and build fortifications including barricades and turrets.
- Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion
Follow the the game on Twitter for more information.