Publisher HandyGames has announced that El Hijo, a gripping story of a desperate child looking for his mother, is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One on March 25th.
Instead of violence, this child’s imaginative playfulness is used with the help of his toys, which serve to distract his “opponents”. Using the shadows to his advantage is a core element of the game, as the young hero will often have to hide. Various twists on familiar mechanics are often a product of the challenging and increasingly dangerous environments that the 6-year-old must traverse to reach his ultimate goal.
Check out the official site to find out more.
El Hijo Features:
- Survive the Wild West with the cleverness of a young hero
- Explore dark monasteries, deserts, and frontier towns in a spaghetti-western world
- Merge with the shadows to hide from your adversaries
- Solve playfully tricky environmental puzzles
- Use a fun arsenal of tactical toys to bypass and distract diverse opponent types
- Inspire other children to find the path to freedom
- Enjoy the gripping storyline of a brave son searching for his mother