SuperPAC and THQ Nordic have announced the release of This is the President, a pseudo management sim where players become the president of the United States. Ensconced in the seat of power, it is up to players to decide how the nation will fare under an administration that runs the country like a mobster. The goal of the game is to get the 28th Amendment passed and ratified at all costs through blackmail, persuasion, manipulation, blackmail, bribery, and bullying.
- Manage your approval rating, cash, and crew unlike any US President before – stay on top of your presidency by any means necessary.
- Hold speeches, draft executive orders, manage daily crises, hold press conferences, and tweet better than any President before.
- Hire a team of assassins, hackers, lobbyists, and other specialists. Send them on dangerous missions that can be solved by legal means. If that doesn’t work, send them on dangerous missions that can be solved by illegal means.
- Experience a compelling interactive narrative with a wide variety of choices and story branches. Will you end your term on your terms or are you just a pawn in a bigger game?
- Rule the country as a true mobster would with a shadow cabinet that is feared and respected on a global scale.
TitP is available on Steam for $14.99.
Check out the This is the President Steam page to learn more.