Amplitude is ready to unleash a massive content expansion in Endless Space 2 in honor of the studio’s seventh anniversary. Called “Vaulters”, the new content is expected to be released on January 25th. According to press information, the Vaulters are “an all-time fan favorite civilization” that has had its place in the games.
Here’s what we know about the Vaulters DLC:
- Vaulters is a new civilization with abilities including teleportation
- the new civilization uses the Argosy, a legacy super colonizer ship
- heroes include Opbot
- they will have unique buildings, technologies, a new starting special node and the Sisters of Mercy minor civilization
- a themed main questline
- “exotic combat modules”
- pirate diplomacy gameplay feature
Vaulters is currently 10% off on Steam, so grab it for $9.89 this week only. After that, it will return to its normal $10.99 price.
Other Endless Space 2 news
In other news, last November players were challenged to a “Play to Win” free weekend to unlock new content. All of the items that players helped unlock are now available as an add-on over at Games2gether platform.
The special content add on includes:
- High Energy Plasmasphere planetary anomaly
- 6-branches spiral galaxy type
- an immigration crisis event
- Swarm Missiles, Railguns & Energy Squadron ship modules
- Burra Techseeker hero
- Mezari Fleet skin