The developers of shooter Escape from Tarkov have shared the patch notes for the latest update to the game. Patch 0.12.7 adds a variety of new features to the game as well as new weapons, ammo, stimulants and more. The team has also included a number of bug fixes and optimization enhancements.
Escape from Tarkov – Patch 0.12.7 includes:
- Customs expansion (expansion of industrial area, construction site, added many new explorable buildings, stationary weapons, new location for Reshala spawn etc.)
- New scav boss – Sanitar
- New quests on Shoreline
- System for reporting suspicious players, unacceptable nicknames and game bugs abusers (on the post-match screen)
- Improved AI behavior
- New weapons, new ammo & stimulants
- Iteration of improving and reworking the skill system (new skills Surgery & Aim Drills, rework of Strenth and Endurance skills)
- Optimization and bug fixes
You can find the full patch notes on Escape from Tarkov Facebook page.