In the Stonethorn DLC, you and your team can explore two exciting new dungeons that build upon the tales from the earlier Harrowstorm DLC and Greymoor Chapter. These dungeons provide more exciting adventures for you and your party, filled with monstrous beasts and challenging boss battles to overcome, amazing new questlines to experience, and a huge selection of additional Achievements, item sets, and collectibles to earn.
Note that while these dungeons are part of a larger, grand narrative, you can jump in and enjoy their stories without having to complete any of the previous Dark Heart of Skyrim adventures.
ESO: Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 are coming soon to PC & Google Stadia on August 24 and PS4 & Xbox One on September 1st. This DLC dungeon pack and update brings all-new challenges, stories, and features, including:
- Stone Garden group dungeon
- Castle Thorn group dungeon
- New item sets and collectibles
- New Dark Heart of Skyrim storylines
- Improvements to performance (Update 27)
- Homestead Character Pathing for the Housing Editor (Update 27)
- Various fixes and balance changes (Update 27)