Darkpaw Games has announced that the next EverQuest expansion is getting closer than ever. The 28th MMORPG expansion, Terror of Luclin, is now available for preorder and beta testing of the new content has begun.
Those opting to purchase Terror of Luclin can do so across a number of price points and gain immediate access to beta servers. Each edition of the game comes with a number of in-game items and perks. View the differences among them here.
- Standard Edition – $34.99
- Collector’s Edition – $69.99
- Premium Edition – $139.99
- Family & Friends Edition – $249.99
The expansion contains tons of new content for players to explore including:
- seven fully explorable zones
- new raids, quests, and missions
- new spells, combat abilities, and AAs
- new collections
- a level cap increase to 120
- the new Teleport Item Key Ring – all account characters receive a 10-slot keyring to store teleportation items
Find out more about the expansion by visiting the EverQuest official site.
About Terror of Luclin
The shadows cast by the light of Luclin have been whispering of intrigues. The Akheva are on the move, striving to reassert their power and rebuild their moon-wide empire. Amidst the turmoil of their actions, rumors abound. Mayong Mistmoore has been seen on Luclin. The only known truth is that the master vampire has since disappeared into the shadows and even his devoted followers and sycophants have begun to worry.
Clearly something is stirring on the moon of Luclin. What secrets or magical power was the Lord of Mistmoore seeking? Is he trying to usurp another god?