Developer Rebellion is inviting all super-villains to spy-fi lair building game Evil Genius 2: World Domination. But before you take the fight to the forces of justice, you need to choose your genius among the four candidates, each with their own campaigns, motives, playstyles, aesthetics, and more!
You’ll be able to choose from:
- Red Ivan (Heavy Muscle Madman)
- Emma (Manipulative Ex-Spaymaster)
- Zalika (Scientist Zealot)
- Maximillian (Narcissistic Despot)
ABOUT EVIL GENIUS 2: WORLD DOMINATION
Evil Genius 2 lets you live out your dreams of being the bad guy. Build your secret island lair, recruit and train a workforce of loyal minions and powerful henchmen, defend your base from the Forces of Justice and dominate the world stage. Here’s what all you supervillains can look forward to in Evil Genius 2 at launch on March 30th:
- Four campaigns – play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spymaster Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own unique story campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
- Three island locations – choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with their own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
- New rooms, henchmen, agents, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish contraptions to use in your lair. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
- World domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.