Rocket League is turning two years old in July. To celebrate, Psyonix is teasing an explosive update coming on July 5th.
Explosive update complete with new cars
Players have a lot to look forward to on July 5th. Rocket League will be getting new content including an arena, achievements, trophies, cars, music, customization goodies and more.
Here’s a partial list of what will be coming in the patch:
- Monstercat to star in Rocket League Radio with 18 new songs
- wheel tracks and engine sound customization options
- Animus GP and Centio V17 cars found in Overdrive Crate drops
- fire, ice, purple fireworks goal explosions
- Champions Field arena for private, casual or competitive matches
- Season 5 begins
Rocket League is available on PlayStation 4, XBox One as well as on PC via Steam. You can learn more on its official site.