Tiny Shark Interactive announced their upcoming dynamic, open world RPG featuring realistic character interactions and consequences. Exzore: The Rising will release for PC, PS4 as well as Xbox One.
What do we know about Exzore: The Rising?
The events of the game take place in the medieval world of Eogaan, split into 4 factions complete with their own community as well as rules. Players’ interactions between the factions will affect how the story progresses. Players follow the story of Damien Clive, former commander of Exzore army, seeking a way to regain his honor after a betrayal. The game features the use of mechanical gadgets usable in battles and exploration as well as a unique Affinity system.
Vishal Ranga, Creative Lead of Tiny Shark Entertainment, noted:
“We wanted to create a real role-playing experience in which players’ choices have an effect on the gameplay experience. The NPCs and your enemies will get smarter and stronger as you play, so players will really need to consider their actions. Additionally, experimenting and coming up with creative ways to use the special abilities of the Exzore gadgets really make the game your own.”
Some of the game’s features:
- Faction Affinity System – Favor any faction of your choice to get special missions, rewards, benefits, and abilities. Each faction has its own motivations and agendas. Choose your faction carefully as it may alter the game progression and ending.
- Unique Combat system – Indulge in well-crafted combat system containing smart and challenging foes. Mix and match multiple Exzore abilities in combination with your weapons to create powerful combos.
- Dynamic World – Feel the game world react to various natural factors like time, seasons, weather (rain, snowfall, wind), day-night cycle etc. Player interaction and exploration alter the game world, making it more alive.
- Smart Characters and Enemies – Every character in the game has his/her own mind and will develop through the game. Everyone, right from common town folk to your greatest enemies will get smarter and stronger as you level up too.
- Non-linear Quests – Every quest in the game is designed to be completed in many different ways. Every choice has its own unique outcomes and consequences.
- Progression – Start off with just two Exzore gadgets and a basic equipment, but as the game progresses, you unlock several other Exzore gadgets with unique abilities, craft your own weapons and armours using the Modular Crafting System and Develop your character by spending your experience points on stats and Skill Trees.
You can find out more about the game as well as its features on the official site.