Koei Tecmo published a special trailer for the upcoming RPG based on the hit manga and anime Fairy Tail, revealing the five new playable characters joining the roster and the official release date of the game!
Here are the new characters you can play as:
- the ‘Sky God Slayer’ Sherria Blendy from Lamia Scale
- the ‘Strongest Fencer’ Kagura Mikazuchi from Mermaid Heel
- the ‘Handsome’ Blue Pegasus mage Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki (MAN!)
- the ‘White Dragon’ Sting Eucliffe from Sabertooth
- the ‘Shadow Dragon’ Rogue Cheney from Sabertooth
With more than 12 playable characters available, players will able to form a dream team with FAIRY TAIL members and their rivals and set off on an adventure like never before.
Fairy Tail will launch March 19th, 2020, on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Windows PC via Steam. The pre-orders are already open.
The events of the game start with the Tenrou Island arc (Chapter 203 of the manga / Episode 97 of the anime) and follow along. The first half of the game is dedicated to the Grand Magic Games. The game will feature new quests and episodes that will be carefully interwoven into the events of the manga/anime to not break continuity and logic.
Follow Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, and other eccentric members of the Fairy Tail guild through the gripping events of the Tenrou Island, Grand Magic Games and Tartaros story arcs.