The developers from Mediatonic have taken to the official Twitter page to reveal the details of the upcoming patch to co-op party game Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. According to the message, it will hopefully be coming sometime this week.
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team size can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode
- [PS4 only] Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent gameplay exploit
- Improved in-game store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- [PS4 only] Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team
We’ve got a patch that’s almost ready to go – will hopefully drop it in the next week!
I’m really excited about this one as it’s got lots of the things you’ve been asking us for!
Shout yourself out in the replies if you spot something you requested!
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 23, 2020