Fall Guys fans are definitely excited about today’s Season 4.5 update that brings some much-needed improvements to maps as well as The Slimescraper, a sequel to the very popular Slime Climb race.
Here’s some of the spicy variants we’ve got coming in Season 4.5 (Dave)
Dave will be released really soooOOooooOOon 👀
Tag a Dave that you think will enjoy it 👀 pic.twitter.com/Ps9TwuwBpN
— Fall Guys 🤖 DAY OF THE DAVE 🤖 (@FallGuysGame) May 12, 2021
The comprehensive update features a pair of new Rounds: The Slimescraper that challenges “intrepid beans” with outmaneuvering the slime to master “multiple floors of mayhem”; and Button Bashers, a 1v1 dueling match held across multiple mini-arenas.
Other components of today’s game update include:
- Custom Lobbies are open to everyone with PS4 and PC players able to play together in all game modes though cross-platform parties are not yet enabled.
- A new Player Reporting feature is added.
- Improved latency
- Connection Quality indicator to help troubleshoot issues
- Bug fixes and feature improvements
- “55 additional variations across 12 Rounds including low-gravity variants of Hex-a-gone and Thin Ice”
Check out the full Fall Guys 4.5 update notes over at Reddit.
About Fall Guys
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout flings hordes of contestants together online in a mad dash through round after round of escalating chaos until one victor remains! Battle bizarre obstacles, shove through unruly competitors and overcome the unbending laws of physics as you stumble towards greatness. Leave your dignity at the door and prepare for hilarious failure in your quest to claim the crown!