During the Bethesda conference at E3 2018, Todd Howard has shared more details about the upcoming survival-project in the Fallout universe. Let’s take Fallout 76 deep dive with all the news coming from E3!
The game will put you in the shoes of one of the survivors venturing out of the Vault 76. The events of Fallout 76 take place before all the other Fallout games.
The world of Fallout 76 is 4 times bigger than that of Fallout 4 and is split into 6 distinct regions, each one featuring its own mutated wildlife and architecture as well as quests.
Todd Howard confirmed that the game is oriented at multiplayer and requires a constant connection to the Bethesda services. You can play the game alone, but it will not be quite the same experience as sharing the world with friends. The character’s death will not be critical, unlike many other survival projects, as the Bethesda team didn’t want players to flinch at every noise.
Fallout 76 will feature building system similar to Fallout 4.
Take a piece of the Wasteland home with the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition. In addition to the highly-anticipated game, the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition includes:
- Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag: This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp, and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
- Glow-in-the Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow in the dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns, and wildlife.
- 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures, and more to life.
- Tricentennial Edition Steelbook. Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectable celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.
ARVE Error: API endpoint returned a 403 error. This can occur when a video has embedding disabled or restricted to certain domains.
Fallout 76 is scheduled to release on November 14 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. You can pre-order the game on the official site.