The latest Fallout 76 Inside the Vault newsletter has been published by Bethesda. In this weeks’ edition, the community is treated to a literal laundry list of incoming bug fixes and feature improvements. The items on the list were all taken from community feedback and became part of the patch cadence moving forward.
“We are addressing as many issues as we can with each new patch we release,” the letter states.
So what can players expect in the coming weeks? Let’s take a look.
- Vault 94 Rewards – Vault 94 is the first raid in Fallout 76. Devs will be ramping up XP, components, and aid items for completing each of the raid’s Missions.
- Server Stability & Disconnects – Players have been reporting reduced performance and an increase in disconnects since Patch 12. This includes lag and disconnects inside the raid. “Performance and stability are among our top priorities,” devs wrote. “We’re actively working to make additional improvements.”
- The Power Armor Exit bug – pretty self-explanatory, though it appears that it’s a “more complex issue to solve” than devs expected.
- Armor Penetration – non-ballistic weapons will penetrate armor after Patch 13.
- Scout Armor Mods – descriptions and names will “better communicate which piece of armor they correspond to”.
- Possum Scout Badges – Devs have found and fixed a bug that wasn’t awarding badges for completed activities. After Patch 13, they will once again be able to be earned.
- Wires – “No more jumping when you’re trying to wire up your base!”
- Crops – Visual bugs when crops are incorrectly planted are being fixed.
- Weapon and Armor Mod Counts – Workbenches will show how many mods have been unlocked and how many total are available for each object.
Read up on all the details by visiting the Fallout 76 official site.