Square Enix has opened the pre-orders for Windows Edition of Final Fantasy XV and presented the Benchmark app to score how good your PC is at handling the game.
The Windows Edition of Final Fantasy XV will launch on March 6. However, you can already pre-order the game and receive various digital bonuses. If you choose to pre-order the game through Steam, you will receive the FFXV Fashion Collection that contains a selection of t-shirts for Noctis, each one with a specific buff. Windows Store offers Dodanuki (Sword), Elixir x10 and Phoenix Down x10. Pre-ordering through Origin will grant FFXV Decal Selection that contains decals for the Regalia car.
Take a look at the minimum, recommended and 4K HDR specs:
If you want to check how FFXV is holding up against your machine, you can download the benchmark on the special page. FFXV Benchmark can give you a score to indicate the level of performance you can expect.
Steam lists the following features of the game:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All current season pass content including: Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades and Episode Ignis
Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantsay XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D