Greedfall is an RPG from Spiders and Focus Home Interactive that emphasizes character development and freedom in how you proceed through the world. The game is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 10th, and the official site has been updated with frequently asked questions.
Here are some of them:
- Greedfall is not an open-world game.
- There are currently no plans for mod support, a collector’s or a special edition or DLC.
- It will take you 40 to 50 hours to beat the game depending on how you play.
- Greedfall is out on Steam
- You will be able to customize your character from the start in GreedFall! You are free to choose your gender and your physical appearance.
- Your character is linked to the Congregation. You can’t change your faction, but you will be able to directly affect the relationship between the different factions present on Teer Fradee.
How your relationships would work out with the natives and their supernatural Guardians is entirely up to you. Use diplomacy, deception, stealth or brute force when all fails – there is a multitude of paths to choose from.
“Forge this new world’s destiny, as you befriend or betray companions and entire factions. With diplomacy, deception and force, become part of a living, evolving world – influence its course and shape your story.”