Today Nintendo announced that the second DLC pack for action RPG Fire Emblem: Warriors is due out for all lovers of FE on February 14th, at around 4pm PT. Spend your Valentines Day curled up with swords, boards, and magic spells as most of the new content is based on the DS classic Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. The big one for me is the new addition of several maps and additional skills added. Fire Emblem: Warriors DLC
From the release:
- New Skills: Lone Wolf, Quick Wit and Minerva’s Iote’s Shield, which cancels any enemy effectiveness.
- New History Maps: Princess Minerva Map, Knorda Market Map and the Brush in Teeth Map.
- New Support Conversations
- New Costumes: Lyn’s Swordmaster costume, as well as costumes for Marth, Caeda and Tiki.
- New Armor Break Models
- New Weapons / Weapon Attributes: New weapons include Caeda’s Wing Spear, Linde’s Aura, Navarre’s Wo Dao, Minerva’s Hauteclere, Tiki’s Divinestone and Anna’s Bow. New weapon attributes include the ability to swap attack and defense, as well as inflicting additional damage against characters with the same or opposite gender.