Soccer fans attend! Toplitz Productions has announced that Football, Tactics & Glory will be landing on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on January 22nd.
During FT&G, players take on a brand new Football club and build their team from the ground up. The process allows individual team players to be customized for their looks, skills, and classes. Player managers will need to train each team member to capitalize and improve their skills. Teams will face off “against formidable opponents” that will require managers to “use strategic planning” to take the team from rookie to champion.
Features of Football, Tactics & Glory include
- Turn-based matches: Unique turn-based on-the-pitch play system allows players to strategically place their team members in order to capitalize on weaker skills of the opponent
- Rich League-based Campaign: Start in the amateur leagues, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club and take them to the pro leagues
- Skills and Class Systems: With a variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to a player’s team members, Football, Tactics & Glory invites players to experiment according to their own playstyle as they build their club
- Ultimate Face Editor: Change and customize the face of any player on your roster
- Smooth Animations: Characters move elegantly and realistically during matches
- Online Matches: Players can join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament as the fight to see who among them is the best tactician
Learn more about Football, Tactics & Glory by visiting its official site.