US and PC only! 20th Century Fox and Overwolf are holding a Fortnite online tournament that starts on January 12th. The tournament is a part of the promotion program for the movie “The Kid Who Would Be King”.
20th Century Fox and Overwolf are handing out 1,000 V-Bucks to every player who wins a Fortnite round during the challenge, as well as a chance to win The Kid Who Would Be King Prize Package including a $2,500 Gaming Rig!
The challenge is simple:
- Make sure Overwolf is active
- Play Solo mode in Fortnite
- Dominate and get a Victory Royale
- Share your Victory clip on Facebook or Twitter
- WIN 1,000 V-BUCKS worth of cash and enter our raffle to WIN A GAMING ALIENWARE RIG
“We’re committed to finding ways for brands and gamers to interact in a way that benefits all parties. The Kid Who Would Be King’s Fortnite challenge is a great example and we’re happy to work with 20th Century Fox,” said Overwolf CEO Uri Marchand in a statement.
Previously, 20th Century Fox and PENTA Sports held a similar tournament to advertise Alita: Battle Angel.