The Korean Game Ratings Board strikes again. Shortly after giving the rating to Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the agency has rated the world-renown Battle Royale Fortnite for Switch.
While there is no official word from Epic Games on the matter yet, the announcement would not be too surprising. After all, Fortnite is already out for PC, Xbox One, PS4, iOS mobile devices with the Android version being in development. Nintendo’s console seems to fit right in.
Stay tuned for more details that might come from Electronic Entertainment Expo starting on June 12. While waiting for the official announcement, don’t forget to grab your trusty shopping cart and participate in the two new limited-time modes added to the game.
Check out below what the latest patch has in store for the game:
- UI elements to reflect on the Challenge Progression (Battle Royale)
- New foraged item: Mushrooms
- Bug fixes related to jetpack fuel meter, traps and vending machines and much more
- Limited Time Mode: Blitz! v2
- Limited Time Mode: Teams of 20 V2
- Performance enhancement
- Streamer mode now anonymizes your name for other players.
- The Self-Service Cosmetic Returns feature has been re-enabled.
- A visual effect is now played whenever a player joins or leaves the party or changes their outfit on the pre-game lobby screen.
- Replay System tweaks
- Voice chat for the mobile version