Epic Games is rolling out Update 1.10 for the crafting shooter Fortnite and its Battle Royale part. Let’s take a quick look at the Patch Notes:
- Battle Royale – New Inventory UI
- Decreased chance of getting Bandages from Treasure Chests and Supply Drops by 35%
- Reduced Aim Assist on controllers
- Bug fixes
- Removed tracers from the silenced SMG
- Sniper Riglers no longer reload while in scoped view
- Changes to Audio, enhanced performance, tweaks to UI
- Check out the limited new mode that was announced during TGA 2017
Save the World
- Four free heroes for all Xbox One players have been added celebrate the launch of Xbox One X support
- A variety of bug fixes
- Increased effective range of the Vintertech Scoped Handcannon
- 5 new daily discovery quests
- New map icons
- UI tweaks
- Multiple-in-one Upgrade Llamas now sell 25% off!
- Updated quest titles for the Stonewood Storm Shield Defenses 1 through 10.
You can find the full list of patch notes on the official site.