Frostpunk: On The Edge, the latest and the final story-driven DLC for the strategy, is coming to PC via Steam, GOG.com and Humble Store on August 20. PC Gamer shared the gameplay playthrough from the developers of 11 bit Studios. The video is 6 minutes long and gives players a look at what awaits the citizens of New London.
On the Edge picks up where the base game left off: surviving the Great Storm does not mean the end of the peril for New London and its citizens. A scouting party is sent to set up an outpost and a steady chain of supplies back to the capital. But… the world of Frostpunk is still full of embroiled dualities: trust or skepticism, independence or domination, union or separation. The question is, what path will you take?
FROSTPUNK: ON THE EDGE FEATURES:
- A gripping survival story set after events of the original game
- Circumstances will force players to explore and adapt to the frozen wilderness
- A brand-new map with unique structures
- New methods to divide or unite your people
- New mechanics to build economic and diplomatic relations