The developers from Anshar Studio have shared the launch trailer for cyberpunk-themed isometric RPG Gamedec. The game continually adapts to your decisions and never judges.
In the 22nd-century cyberpunk world of Gamedec, you play as a game detective who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. The game continually adapts to your choices and never judges. Gamedec will not provide players with any numbers or stats – your persona will be basically the sum of your choices that allows the game to choose your character’s most relevant aspects and background.
Gamedec General Features:
- Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access different dialogue options depending on your choices, developed profession and acquired knowledge.
- Visit numerous virtual worlds – from the deceitful farm-like environment, through dark-noir cyberpunk realities to fantasy-based realms.
- Use your Codex and Deduction to unscramble facts and evidence to conclude the case. Find your own answer and respond accordingly to your own ethics, integrity or just a sense of poetic justice.
- Shape your Character through actions that grant positive or negative effects – Determine how to you want to be perceived by the other by selecting traits, which correspond to your gameplay style. Develop your own Gamedec through your decisions, choices, and actions.
- Meet various characters in both Realium and Virtualium that can be friendly, or hostile – depending on your decisions throughout the game.