Eden Games and Microids have announced that Gear Club Unlimited for Switch will be racing out early. You can check out some great game play action in this new trailer. If you’re in North America, you’ll be able to play starting November 21st. EU players will have to wait a bit longer until December 1st.
Gear Club Unlimited
The game is, according to developers, “an authentic world for cars” especially for Switch. So what can you expect? Check out this list of features:
The performance shop:
The Performance Shop is a fully personalised garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles! It can be fully furnished by the players, who will choose their workshop locations, showcase their cars and can even choose the colour of the floors and walls!
7 workshops are available to improve and personalize vehicles:
- Mechanical workshop: modification of the engine and the gearbox
- Tires workshop: to change tires and brakes
- Body workshop: make the car lighter
- Wind tunnel: improved aerodynamics
- Rally workshop: transformation of cars to adapt them for the off-road competition in rally mode
- Paint workshop: paint rims, bodywork and brake discs
- Cosmetic workshop: customisation of the hood, bumpers, side skirts and to add fins to your cars
Split-screen Multiplayer Mode Play:
With the Nintendo Switch’s multiplayer features, players will race and compete with up to 4 cars on the same console split-screen mode on their TV set or Nintendo Switch TV or tablet. They will be able to drive the 32 cars available in the game as well as the models they will have customised in campaign mode.
The game will run you $45 and will allow you to play with up to four players together. You can learn more about preordering the game on its Nintendo store page.