Xin and miHoYo have announced the release of Genshin Impact. The game is now available around the world for PlayStation 4, PC, and both iOS and Android mobile devices. Developers have released a brand new trailer in celebration of the big news.
During gameplay, players are sent off into a vast open-world to “seek answers from The Seven” about what has happened to their magical powers. Along the way, the two protagonists explore and meet a variety of interesting characters to unravel the mysteries that the land holds.
- Massive Open World – Climb any mountain, swim across any river, and glide over the world below, taking in the jaw-dropping scenery each step of the way. And if you stop to investigate a wandering Seelie or strange mechanism, who knows what you might discover?
- Elemental Combat System – Harness the seven elements to unleash elemental reactions. Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo interact in all sorts of ways, and Vision wielders have the power to turn this to their advantage.
- Beautiful Visuals – Feast your eyes on the world around you, with a stunning art style, real-time rendering, and finely tuned character animations delivering you a truly immersive visual experience. Lighting and weather all change naturally over time, bringing every detail of this world to life.
- Build Your Dream Team – Team up with a diverse cast of characters in Teyvat, each with their own unique personalities, stories, and abilities. Discover your favorite party combinations and level up your characters to help you conquer even the most daunting of enemies and domains.
- Journey with Friends – Team up with friends across various platforms to trigger more elemental action, tackle tricky boss fights, and conquer challenging domains together to reap rich rewards.
Check out the Genshin Impact official site to learn more.