Two weeks ago Ubisoft asked players to participate in a Ghost Recon Breakpoint community survey to help the developers prioritize which elements they need to focus on to improve the experience in the game. Now the team has published a new blog post to announce the results:
To the thousands of players in our community who took the time to vote and share your thoughts, we can’t thank you enough! Your feedback has had a direct impact on the production of Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s post-launch support.
Before we get into the results, two points are very important to us:
- Some of the elements are not quick fixes. One of our main imperatives right now is to deliver these changes when they reach the right level of quality. We ask for your patience as we take the time needed to address your feedback.
- Even if a topic wasn’t ranked as highly as others, we will still provide updates on its status in this article and in the future when relevant.
Most requested changes/fixes:
- AI Teammates were requested by over 50% of players
- Removing gear score and tiered out loot, adding enemy AI improvements and the ability to sell all weapons/gear at once were requested by over 35% of players
- Over 30% of the players requested the removal of online requirements
- New story content was requested by over 70% of players
- New weapons were requested by over 60% of players
- More Character and Gunsmith customization were requested by over 50% of players
You can find the entire text of the blog post with more future changes and fixes on the official site of Ghost Recon Breakpoint.