Gloomhaven is a board game released in 2017. Players take on the role of adventurers who travel to a dark corner of the world, each complete with their own special set of skills and reasons for being there.
Asmodee Digital and Flaming Fowl Studios announced that the PC adaptation of Gloomhaven will be available on Steam Early Access in Q1 2019. Players can expect to find a rogue-like dungeon crawling, with randomly generated dungeons and turn-based tactical gameplay.
In Gloomhaven, you play as a team of mercenaries on their own personal quests to go conquer a world of darkness and trials. Choose your group members wisely, because in the turmoil of battle you can only rely on your wits, skills and spells to fight your way through the putrid dungeons and forgotten ruins.
If you survive your perilous journeys, you might have the opportunity to expand your team, improve your spells or maybe fill your coin purse. You’ll need these things to overcome the hordes of malicious beasts, demons and whatever else may find itself in your path towards victory and domination of all. No decision should ever be made lightly, so choose with caution!
Some of Gloomhaven features:
- Discover the digital adaptation of Isaac Childres’ ultimate strategic board game.
- Face countless enemies in the dungeons of this turn-based rogue-like game with addictive and tactical gameplay.
- A huge variety of hero classes are available so that you can create your own custom group of formidable champions!
- Each hero class may be played in various ways. Do you prefer your golem to be soaking up damages on the frontline or crushing your enemies in a crater? It’s up to you to choose your specialty.
- Don’t forget to consider all of your characters’ skills to create a truly epic team !
- Also, please do not feed the development minions after midnight. Who knows what could happen?