Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the second God of War statue featuring everyone’s favorite god-slayer Krasos and his son Atreus. The statue stands approximately 28.5 inches tall and features the highly detailed bodies covered in the New Ivaldi’s Deadly Mist Armor Set. The equipment is made with accuracy and precision. A LED light up function is added in Mimir’s eyes.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) December 19, 2019
The Deluxe Version includes additional parts such as two alternate portraits, two swappable hands holding the Blade of Chaos and one swappable Leviathan Axe on the back.
This is the best companion piece to display next to the UPMGOW-01: Baldur & Broods Statue which is up for pre-order! The characters of both Statues are in a combat poses, so they look pretty amazing combined together, like they create a one complete diorama.
- Statue Size approx. 28.5 inches tall with Leviathan Axe [H:72.2cm W:54.1cm D:52cm]
- Statue Size approx. 25.8 inches tall with Blades of Chaos [H:65.5cm W:54.1cm D:52cm]
- One (1) designed theme base
- LED light-up function in Mimir’s eyes
- Three (3) Alternate Portraits (Angry/ Closed Mouth/ Shouting)
- One (1) swappable set holding the Leviathan Axe & the Guardian Shield
- One (1) swappable set holding the Blades of Chaos
- One (1) swappable Leviathan Axe on the back
- One (1) swappable Blades of Chaos on the back