Dreaming Door Studios has announced the release date for their dragon RPG Golden Treasure: The Great Green. The game is coming to Steam on June 17th.
Golden Treasure: The Great Green is a hand-painted game about choices, survival, and life as a non-human being. It provides players with a fascinating open-world narrative journey where, rather than hunt dragons, players become dragons, the sentient creatures that rule over Ancient Earth. Starting within the confines of an egg, the player character must survive the tender and dangerous years of childhood, forging a path to maturity in a Bronze Age world filled with secrets and mysteries.
You can find out more about the game on its Steam page.
- Over 100 hand-painted scenes
- Three massive open-world areas to explore
- Thousands of choices and several completely distinct endings
- Full combat system with 70+ opponents and dozens of special abilities
- Four elemental paths of enlightenment to master
- Original 3-phase hunting system; stalk, pursue, and destroy your prey
- First-person labyrinths to explore, each with its own unique story and treasures
- Dozens of unique artifacts and ancient secrets to discover
The free demo version includes the entirety of the Prologue and Part 1 of the game, including hours of original gameplay. Permanent unlockables (Tarot Cards, Animal Mastery and Artifacts) will be carried over into the full game.