Marvelous Europe has a pair of interesting tidbits of news for fans looking forward to playing Granblue Fantasy Versus. One tidbit is focused on the game’s available languages and voice-overs while the other centers on post-launch DLC.
First off, players who prefer the original Japanese voice-overs will be happy to hear that they will be included alongside English, French, German, and Spanish text localization. These language options will be available on all available platforms and gameplay modes including the original story found in the RPG mode.
Developers also revealed the first information about post-launch DLC plans in Character Pass 1:
- Four new characters will be added to the base game.
- Players will get immediate access to the “hooded figure” known as Chaos Bringer, the final boss of the RPG mode.
- The Narmaya Fightstyle will be added. Players using it will be able to switch between a pair of different stances for more robust gameplay.
- Soriz Fightstyle will be added that will see his skills enhanced with a new super move.
- Djeeta Fightstyle will allow for more well-rounded play.
- A mysterious fifth character will be announced on the Granblue Fantasy 6th Birthday stream in March.
Details about Character Pass 2 will be announced at a later date, though we do know that Belial will be made a playable character in this pack of new content.
Other details about the forthcoming game include:
- Special codes in the game will unlock bonuses in Granblue Fantasy for mobile or browsers.
- Purchasers of the DLC will receive several in-game bonuses.
- The game is available for pre-order.
Check out all of the details on the Granblue Fantasy Versus official site.