The latest update is known as the “Water Update” which brings with it new animals, a new area on the map, fishing, and even new difficulty modes! If you’ve wanted to focus on building your camp and enjoying your stay in the jungle, now you can! Included in this update is the ability to craft fishing rods and catch fish for food, or even take a dip into their waters and swim with them. the full list of additions is listed below.
In celebration of the release of the “Water Update”, the cost of Green Hell early access will also be receiving a 10% discount for one week only! Head on over to the Green Hell Steam Page to take advantage of that offer!
Continuing to improve upon the game while keeping an eye on the requests of their community, Creepy Jar now moves onto developing the third update of the Roadmap, the “Combat Update”. if you missed the roadmap check out our reference below:
Water Update Additions
- Discus Fish
- Black Caiman
- Mystery Snail
- Red Crab
- New Map Area
- Swimming & Diving
- Fishing & Fishing Rods
- New Loading Screens
- Death Reason Added to Death Screen
- New Fish Trap
- New Prawn Trap
- New Fishing Rod Trap
- New ‘Fisherman Challenge’
REBALANCED DIFFICULTY LEVELS
- A Walk in the Park – Peaceful mode with no hostile attacks. You can still choose to walk into danger yourself, though! Recommended for players who want to focus on building and exploring in the Amazon.
- Welcome to the Jungle – A balanced survival experience. Recommended for all players.
- Green Hell – You like pain. Enemies are more hostile, and sanity penalties are increased. Recommended for survival experts!