Have you ever taken the heavy burden of being the raid leader in your guild upon your shoulders? Have you ever felt that your team would be so much more successful if everyone would just do what you say? Batholith Games, the creator of the hit ancient city-building strategy game Empire Architect, is introducing its newest game titled Guilds of Delenar, a guild management strategy with RPG elements. The game is coming to Steam Early Access in March 2019.
As a top-down strategy game, Guilds of Delenar brings a new perspective for the genre by allowing players to create and take control of various guild heroes and customize or level up however they want. Players can fight for control of towns by managing their heroes, their gear, exploring a plethora of quests, and commanding them in battle as well as dungeons.
“With Guilds of Delenar, we’re bringing immersive and ubiquitous amounts of depth to gameplay for a fully-fledged, well-rounded management experience, ” said Chris McAulay. “We’re giving players the full-reign and satisfaction of starting their own guild from the bottom-up.”
Some of the game’s features include:
- Grow guilds from a ragtag group of starter heroes into a regional powerhouse
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes and classes
- Battle existing guilds in each town to claim the throne
- Real-time battle and combat management
- Strategically ordering heroes to complete quests for the town
- Procedurally generated gear system for constant fresh loot
- Multiple varying skill trees to make each hero unique
- Five hero parties to assemble the perfect team
- Dungeon crawling battles for experience and unique items
- A diverse set of tactical battlefields
- Various difficulty levels