A Gummy’s Life Sweetens the Library on Nintendo Switch September 25th
Only the juicy will survive in the sweetest street fights you’ve ever seen.
Madrid, Spain – September 18th, 2019 | EP Games funtastic physics fighter A Gummy’s Life will be making its way onto the Nintendo Switch on September 25th. Have you ever wondered what candy does when it’s not being eaten? Well, it turns out… they’re being beaten. We’ll see ourselves out. Sorry about that.
Choose a favorite Gummy character and prepare to battle other sugary treats across a variety of physics-based matches which test all kinds of gameplay. Each Gummy has their own stats which may help them survive through 15 different maps. Gummies come with a variety of customizations, whether it’s the soda bottle or the gummy shark players will find their favorite treats to play.
The premise is simple, gummies match up to try and pull or push each other off the board. Punch, kick, or carry fellow gummies to their sugary doom. Battle on beehives, in volcanoes, or soccer fields – there is even a ball to kick around… and into your opponents. There is also a swarm mode where gummies will attack each other at a pool. Players can train their skills and fill in empty player spots with AI gummies when playing among friends locally or online.
“EP Games is very proud to bring A Gummy’s Life onto the Nintendo Switch this as one of the platform’s premiere online multiplayer games. The game is great for any family to play together with harmless fun that does not break up the living room. Instead, you can just throw gummies around into giant bowls of chocolate. The Switch offers an ideal platform for friends to get together and enjoy some sweet battles online.” – Daniel Barba Castano, CEO of EP Games
A Gummy’s Life hosts online battles for up to 8 players via the Nintendo Switch’s brand new online platform. There are loads of gummies to unlock, and tons of levels to master in your goal to become the most elite and delicious candy imaginable.
A Gummy’s Life will be available by the Switch EShop for $14.99 and at a launch 10% discount for $13.49.
- Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 players!
- Easy to play, hard to master!
- Different game modes: Hot Potato, King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch… The fun doesn’t stop on the classic Free for All mode
- Tons of levels to play with different game style and mechanics
- Lots of different gummies to play with and each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Crazy fights based on physic simulations – awesome hits and incredible throws. Every fight is genuinely unique.
- Regular content updates post-launch – new levels, gummies and more!
- It’s fun and easy to play for all people. You can even play with your granny if she’s into that sort of thing!