Hatsune Miku VR is a Rhythm Action game for VR, that lets you play in virtual space to the songs made by talented creators all over internet. Just touch the notes that come out to the rhythm! This game also includes a Music Video mode, that lets you relax and enjoy watching Hatsune Miku singing and dancing to the songs.
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers
- Hit each note while enjoying Miku’s original dance routines!
- Eight songs with two difficulties for intense (no really, it’s a workout!) dance action (more planned to follow after release)
- Game available in English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, and Chinese
- Ievan Polkka (by Otomania)
- Singularity (by keisei)
- Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’)
- Sharing The World (by BIGHEAD)
- Ghost Rule (by DECO*27)
- Senbonzakura (by 黒うさＰ)
- Hibikase (by Giga)
- SLoWMoTIoN (by PinocchioP
- DLC coming soon!
About Hatsune Miku
A “software” that lets anyone create songs by entering the words and the melody. As numerous creators submitted content on the web, Hatsune Miku became a big movement. She also garnered interest as a “character” and now has her own goods and live concerts as a virtual singer, becoming famous throughout the world.