Heavy Metal Machines, the free-to-play car combat MOBA on PC, just announced it’s hosting a competitive team tournament named the “Metal League”. The competition will allow any player from anywhere to compete for cash prizes. This PvP tournament will feature a total cash prize of € 5.000 euros (approximately, currently, $5,646 USD) for the winning teams.
Heavy Metal Machines is currently in its third “Metal Pass” Season, entitled “Sect Of Metal”, and as with each new season will feature an eSports championship. The first championship starts next month on the 9th of March. The 1st place winners will take home € 2.000 euros (approximately, currently, $2,258 USD). The finals will consist of eight teams battling it out for 1st place honours.
This first season will be hosted in/on the European server. Players from North and South America are welcome to join and play as well, and from the second season on, the servers from those regions will also have a “Metal League” tournament.
Players looking for teammates can find help in the official Heavy Metal Machines Discord channel at http://bit.ly/2Q067ai and the official Facebook group. Participation in the event is completely free!
About Heavy Metal Machines
- Free-to-play MOBA: 4v4 multiplayer car battle with a heavy metal theme.
- A Legend Reborn: Narrated by Larry Huffman, of Rock ’n Roll Racing.
- Hordes of Road Warriors: More than 720.000 downloads in Europe and South America.
- Choose your role from three main classes: Interceptor, Support and Transporter.
- Thirteen Deadly Drivers: 13 playable characters with their own characteristics and backstories. From Little Monster, a child hell-bent on seeking revenge for the death of her father, to Dirt Devil, a pirate leader from the Wastelands who hunts the giant sandworm that cost him an arm and an eye.
- Three Hellish Arenas: Temple of Sacrifice, Metal God Arena and the Cursed Necropolis already available to play.
- Just the Beginning: More content constantly updated and new characters, arenas and game modes on the way.
Heavy Metal Machines is from the Brazilian studio Hoplon, and features dedicated North American servers and is available for free both on Steam or as a downloadable game client. More information about Heavy Metal Machines can be found on its official website, Facebook, Instagram and on Twitter.