Hell Let Loose is a first-person shooter that is aiming to bring World War II in an epic scale to your PC. The project will be coming to Steam Early Access in 2019.
The developers from Black Matter Pty Ltd have presented the announcement trailer you can find above.
You’ve never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played… with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors – allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
• Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles
• Select one of 14 unique roles
• Take control of the full spectrum of vehicles – from the fearsome Panther tank to the humble Jeep
• Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons – such as anti-tank guns and artillery
• Build defenses on the battlefield to fortify your position
• Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory
• Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map