Klabater and Arclight Creations have announced the release date for the survival sim Hel Will Come Tomorrow. The game is coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on April 21st.
In an uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, in a wake of October Revolution, a group of passengers survives the mysterious catastrophe of Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until rescue arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice. People from different social classes have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs, either by putting them to the test or by completely breaking them. Will they survive and at what cost is only up to the player.
In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
- Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
- Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
- Guide 9 unique characters coming from different social origins and grouping in three society classes
- Discover intimate stories and past of all party members
- Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
- Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife affecting survivors life.
- Experience in-game Event system based on characters relations and morale
- Immerse yourself in touching story set in 1917 pre – Bolschevik Imperial Russia