The Heroes of the Storm team has published the latest balance Patch Notes for July 10th, 2019. This time the devs have changed quite a bunch of characters, swinging the nerf and buff hammer up and down relentlessly. You can find the full list of changes on the HotS community site. Let’s take a look at some of them!
- The movement speed of all Heroes is increased from 4.4 to 4.84 (+10%)
- Each Mecha Tyrael’s repeatable Mission can now only be completed up to 50 times
- Gem purchasing has a new checkout interface. This streamlined system gives players access to more payment options from directly within the client
- Sgt. Hammer was removed from ARAM
- Swordsman Mercenary camps respawn timer increased from 120 to 150 seconds on Hanamura
- Anub’arak faced a nerf
- Ana, Artanis, Valla, Valeera, Illidan, Yrel, Maiev, Mal’ganis, Medivh, Mephisto, Orphea, Greymane, Sonya, Falstad and Chen were buffed
- Anduin, Zeratul, Rehgar and E.T.C. were rebalanced
- Imperius has been seriously changed with new talents and rebalancing of the old ones
Check out Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes on the official site to see developers’ comments and more details on the changes.