Today is launch day for the first DLC for Assassin’s Creed: Origins. Called The Hidden Ones, the DLC expands the story of how the Assassin Brotherhood was formed and rose to power. The events take place several years after those in the main game and sends players off to the Sinai Peninsula to check out a rising conflict between the Romans and rebel forces.
The Hidden Ones are tasked with seeking vengeance for the destruction of cities and the wanton murder of innocent Egyptian citizens.
The Hidden Ones DLC
- the level cap has increased to 45
- new crafting options are available to improve gear
- there are four new legendary weapons, a new outfit, new mounts and new weapons that are unlocked via progression
- progress is retained if or when you return to the main story
- season pass holders will own the DLC as part of the price, though it can also be purchased separately