This month is going to be huge for Hitman 3. IO Interactive developers have laid out the dates for a flurry of upcoming DLC players can expect from now through the end of the month. This month, players can expect to see new weapons, elusive targets, escalation, contracts, and inexplicably…eggs. Seems an Easter event is incoming!
Here’s what the team has in store for March:
- March 4: Escalation – The Lesley Celebration
- March 11: Featured Contracts by Easy Allies – Chongqing
- March 19 – March 29: Elusive Target – The Stowaway
- March 25: Featured Contracts by Eurogamer – Mendoza
- March 30 – April 12: Seasonal Event – Berlin Egg Hunt & Unlockable Raver Outfit
- March 30: Deluxe Escalation – The Satu Mare Delirium & Unlockable Items
Developers aren’t ready to talk about forthcoming months, but if March is any indication, there are lots of new things coming along in the future.
Hitman 3 is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC. Learn more on the official site.
In the meantime, check out our recent review of Hitman 3 where we said, “Hitman 3 is an incredible conclusion to The World of Assassination trilogy that ends the rebooted adventure of Agent 47 with flawless gameplay, creative maps, and strong story-telling that reveals more info for players that want to know more. Hitman 3 is the best single-player tactical game with a third-person view that you’ve probably played in years.”